El sitio web de la UCLM utiliza cookies propias y de terceros con fines técnicos y de análisis, pero no recaba ni cede datos de carácter personal de los usuarios. Sin embargo, puede haber enlaces a sitios web de terceros, con políticas de cookies distintas a la de la UCLM, que usted podrá aceptar o no cuando acceda a ellos.

Puede obtener más información en la Política de cookies. Si continuas navegando, entendemos que aceptas su uso. Aceptar

Inbound mobility

International students

All foreign students interested in making an international mobility stay at the University of  Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM) must complete the previous formalities for entrance as shown in the procedure:

Entrance procedure for international students

In order to be accepted at the University of  Castilla-La Mancha as an international student, you must first contact your university  of origin for them to send us an official nomination to the campus you have an agreement with. Once nominated, we will get in touch with you from the pertinent ORI. 
If your university does not have an agreement with us or you have not been selected to come to the UCLM by an international programme  and you wish to come as a visiting student, you must pay the corresponding academic fees. Please write to the ORI of the campus you are interested in visiting and we will inform you about the procedure to follow. 

Deadlines for presentation:

Until the 15th of June for academic stays in the first semester (Sep-January) or the entire course. 

Until the 30th of November for academic stays in the second semester (February-June). 

Online application
ORI staff contact details 


Further information

Visiting teaching and non-teaching staff

All teaching and research staff and foreign administrative staff who are interested in completing the formalities for being accepted in an international mobility stay at the University of  Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM) must take the following steps:

1. For professor and international staff stays, application for teaching and auxiliary staff must be done online.

2. Contact the ORI on your campus

Further information